there are so many moments of motherhood that are amazing. there are others that, let's be honest, will take some years to look back on and laugh. my youngest is potty training and his older brother forgot to put the toilet seat down when he was finished. yep, my youngest fell right in to a toilet full of pee. there are so many of those moments that i rarely stop to document it all. still, someday i will look back on these moments and laugh. someday i'll miss all of these little catastrophes. someday....
someday part 5
1. someday i will be able to leave the room during coloring time.
2. someday the food found underneath a car seat won't be able to feel some third world nations.
3. someday a bowl of cereal won't involve straws, or whole counter clean up, or mopping the floors.
4) someday i won't go searching for items in the refrigerator only to find they have been taken outdoors, in the rain, in the middle of the afternoon, with no meals in sight.
5) someday a dinner with rice anywhere on the plate won't be quite so terrifying.
10) someday i won't have to hide all candy and chocolate from creatures great and small in my house. i thought putting it out of reach would be some deterrent. clearly, i was mistaken. (again, the sound of the moving chair should have been my clue.)
*sigh* someday this will all be a distant memory and i will miss these moments, right? in the meantime, i'm trying to enjoy the crazy and dream of my someday.
what about you? if you have a picture to share or a "someday" of your own, we would love to share it. it makes the ride so much more enjoyable when we are able to do this parenting thing together and all dream together of our somedays.
xo - genelle